Su richiesta dei proff. Raffaella Faggioli e Massimiliano Tarozzi, segnaliamo la International Summer School on “Researching Global Education and Learning. Using literature”.
La Summer School, organizzata dall’Università degli Studi di Bologna, si terrà dal 21.06.2022 al 24.06.2022.
The UNESCO Chair in Global Citizenship Education in Higher Education (University of Bologna), in collaboration with the Academic Network on Global Education & Learning (ANGEL), and with the support of Global Education Network Europe (GENE), is organizing an International Summer School on Researching Global Education and Learning, with the focus this year on Using literature. The Summer School aims to provide students with a theoretical outline of Global Education research, as well as practical skills for systematically reviewing literature. The program will offer a range of approaches and practical tools for interrogating databases, systematic reviewing, recent developments in qualitative reviews, and various types of synthesis and meta-analyses. A more conceptual module will address the topic of how to define the boundaries of Global Citizenship Education across different cultural and linguistic traditions.
The Summer School will take place from June 21 – 24, 2022 in the residential study in Bertinoro followed by a conference, open to general public, in Bologna.
Renowned international experts in systematic reviewing and database retrieval, as well as in Global Education and Learning will be involved in the Summer School, including:
- Massimiliano Tarozzi (UNESCO chair holder in Global Citizenship Education, University of Bologna, Italy)
- Karin Hannes (Centre for Sociological Research, University of Leuven)
- Annette Scheunpflug (University of Bamberg & Chair of GENE). T.B.C.
- Clare Bentall (DERC, UCL Institute of Education)
- Rita Marzoli (INVALSI – Istituto nazionale per la valutazione del sistema educativo di istruzione e di formazione)
- Luca Ghirotto (Head of Qualitative Research Unit, Azienda USL – IRCCS in Reggio Emilia)
Per maggiori informazioni: https://angel-network.net/summer_school