Su richiesta della Prof.ssa Maria Grazia Riva, segnaliamo International Spring School “Lifelong learning and social justice. Dilemmas of complexity in researching contemporary adult education”.
L’evento si svolgerà dal 01.04.2019 al 05.04.2019 a Como, presso Villa Del Grumello (via per Cernobbio).
Jointly organized by the European Society for Research on the Education of Adults (ESREA) and the PhD Program “Education in Contemporary Society”, Department of Human Sciences for Education, University of Milano Bicocca. Funded by the PhD School of Milano Bicocca University and the Lake Como School of Advanced Studies (Alessandro Volta Foundation), the spring school offers an international critical forum for PhD students and supervisors to debate and exchange ideas, explore methodological issues and discuss research projects on adult education and learning in the European context.
Directors: Professors Laura Formenti, Jyri Manninen and Fergal Finnegan.
ESREA is the leading academic research society in European adult education with its 12 thematic networks on:
- Access, learning careers
- Active democratic citizenship and adult learning
- Adult educators, trainers and their professional development
- Adult learning and communities, between global and local
- Education and learning of older adults
- Gender and adult learning
- History of adult education and training in Europe
- Interrogating transformative processes in learning and education
- Life history and biography
- Migration, transnationalism and racisms
- Policy studies in adult education
- Working life and learning.
The 2019 Spring School aims at:
- Creating deep dialogue and exploring ideas and methods of research in adult education
- Enhancing collaboration and networking among experienced and early researchers
- Encouraging partnership in joint research projects, as well as co-authorship and joint publications
- Fostering research on adult education across disciplines, approaches, and epistemologies
Deadline for application: 03.12.2018